Posting ID: 20-021-T Posting Date: February 28, 2020
This position reports to the Director, Strategy & Communication
The Manager, Community Giving is responsible for assisting donors in fulfilling their philanthropic interests at Saskatoon Public Library (SPL). This position is responsible for the development and management of SPL’s fundraising initiatives. The Manager, Community Giving, is accountable for building relationships with key stakeholders and securing philanthropic commitments. This position will be project lead for the new central library capital campaign, and will also oversee SPL’s contract fundraising consultant.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration, or related field.
• CFRE designation or eligibility for this designation is considered an asset.
• 6-10 years of fund development work.
• A successful criminal record check.
• The successful candidate must have a valid driver’s licence and access to a motor vehicle.
Position Details Full–time, temporary until December 31, 2027
Number of Positions Available 1
Hours of Work 36.25 hours per week, variable hours may be required.
Remuneration Pay Grade 8: $91,916.88 to $108,005.04 per annum.
Position Currently Located At Alice Turner Branch 110 Nelson Road, Saskatoon, SK S7S 1K7
Closing All applications must be received online by Friday, March 20, 2020 by 4:30 pm, CST.