Annual Giving, Donor Relations/Stewardship, Foundation
4 Year Degree
The manager’s primary responsibility is the strategic execution and management of a comprehensive annual giving program.
He/She develops a coordinated matrix of solicitation strategies involving email, direct mail, phone/mail, personal visitation, workplace giving, employee giving and volunteer engagement, all focused on shaping a sustainable tradition of annual support.
In addition, he/she will foster the growth of best practices in the supporting areas of gift processing, data management and stewardship.
The manager provides strategic direction and long-range/short-range planning in the context of growing the annual giving program while supporting the greater development goals of the National FFA Foundation.
· Determine annual giving goals for all solicitation strategies and build strategic and tactical plans for achieving these goals.
· Focus on effective engagement and solicitation activities within specific market segments identified as having potential for the greatest growth.
· Work effectively with major gifts and corporate sponsorship team to gain strong participation in annual giving and build strategies for moving donors to higher giving levels.
· National travel required between 10-20%
· Team player with the ability to work independently in a frequently changing environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication, follow-up, and project management skills and initiative.
· Interact and work with a diverse group of internal/external people.
· Provide excellent customer service to internal and/or external customers.
· Effectively prioritize, organize, use time-management skills, and be adept at multi-tasking.
· Accurate, detailed-oriented, able to problem solve/analyze, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Computer literate, and be able to make and receive phone calls.
· Confident in speaking in front of small and large groups.
· Other duties as assigned.
Internal Number: 012019
About National FFA Foundation
The National FFA Organization, founded in 1928 as the Future Farmers of America, is a dynamic national youth organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of more than 610,000 members by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. The annual national FFA convention is the nation’s largest annual student youth gathering, attracting more than 64,000 attendees and over 400 exhibitors to the event each fall.