Capital Campaigns/Endowment, Donor Relations/Stewardship, Foundation
Fairview Health Services & HealthEast is looking for a Prospect Research and Database Manager in St. Paul, MN. This position is responsible for the planning, implementation and management of a comprehensive program of prospect and relationship management and research on individuals, corporations, foundations and community partners. This research is conducted for significant financial contributions and/or community advancement work. This person coordinates prospect and relationship identification, research, tracking, and management of related information to enhance and assist development efforts and community advancement work. This position is also responsible for overall database management for Raiser’s Edge, including report pulls, integrity and database maintenance work, quarterly dashboards, queries and Employee Giving Campaign imports.
• Displays expert knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software, its capabilities and implementation of best practices.
• Assesses current database and recommends changes based on need of users within organization.
• Responsible for data integrity issues such as address updates and National Change of Address Updates, deceased, routine clean up issues, and duplicate records.
• Conducts prospect research on individuals, corporations, foundations and other non-profit organizations.
• Utilizes online services, Internet, print and electronic media, research directories, periodicals and other reference sources to expand prospect and donor information.
• Compiles information and prepares reports on capacity/interest for Foundation and Community Advancement staff needs.
• Oversees the administration of the prospect management and research function. Ensures integrity of prospect research data and recommends and monitors budget for this area.
• Creates and maintains an efficient/valuable prospect management tool/system to consistently assist the management of prospective donors and other relationships, working in conjunction with supervisor and colleagues.
• Creates queries and reports as needed by Raiser’s Edge users for events/mailings/strategy meetings, etc.
• Develops and manages prospect management reports and participates in major gift strategy meetings to track donors through process.
• Displays expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, including Macros and VLOOKUP.
• Imports employee campaign donations. Helps gift entry person when there are questions on gift entry or additional training is necessary.
• Prepares inpatient files for use by gift officers.
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
3 years - Significant experience in prospect research, data management and development. Proven record of achievement in development research, prospect management and tracking.
About Fairview Health
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals—including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital—serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview’s 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.