POSTING: Director/Senior Director, Investor Relations
LOCATION: New York City (headquarters) or in a strategic market
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Investor Relations
The END Fund is looking for a savvy, seasoned development professional to join its fundraising team. S/he will develop and execute strategies to cultivate, solicit, and steward $100,000+ gifts from a portfolio of high-net-worth individuals and corporate prospects, globally or potentially focused on a strategic geographic market. A natural and collegial team player, the successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively in individual and major gift fundraising with an eye towards executing on a robust plan. The successful candidate’s title (Director or Senior Director) will be commensurate with experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In concert with the Board of Directors, Board Development Committee, CEO, VP Investor Relations, and other colleagues, help execute a fundraising and marketing plan to secure funding towards the Fund’s $150 million objective for 2017-2021
- Serve as one of the chief stewards of the END Fund brand by participating in cultivation meetings, correspondence, and events
- Oversee the preparation of strategy, briefing and debriefing materials for face-to-face meetings with major donors conducted by senior staff or Board leadership
- Lead and/or contribute to the research, preparation, drafting, and editing of major grant proposals
- Design and execute ways to deepen donor commitment and enhanced gift giving, building on and enhancing the events and public outreach currently underway, while managing a personal portfolio of prospects
- Manage project work by staff colleagues and consultants
- Oversee fundraising reporting by staff colleagues and consultants; liaise with program and other staff to gather materials and updates and translate them into proposals or donor reports, as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT AND COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
The END Fund is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. It is our policy and intent that all qualified persons be given full and equal opportunities for employment, training, promotions, wages, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.