We’re looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented team member who can take digital giving at AdoptAClassroom.org to the next level. This position reports to our Chief Operating Officer and works closely with our marketing and PR team, corporate sponsorship team, and teacher relations coordinator.
Online giving management (70% of role). You will have primary responsibility for the formulation and execution of digital communications and marketing strategy to attract new individual and small business donors to our website, as well as deepen the relationship and loyalty of existing online donors to influence an increase in both the amount and frequency of their donations to the organization. You will utilize our Salesforce database and related communications tools to develop and deliver targeted communications tailored to donor interests. You will develop turnkey fundraising programs that can easily be implemented by small and medium-sized businesses who wish to support teachers in their local communities through AdoptAClassroom.org. As our website is central to our fundraising and operations, you will also work closely with our technology development consultants on communications strategy, execution, and results measurement, and contribute to building plans for future technology development to support fundraising success.
Online programs management (30% of role). As the individual in this role will have primary insight into donor interests and motivations, you will play a critical role, along with our COO, Program Coordinator for Teacher Communications, and our marketing and PR team in developing and communicating our programs (including our Spotlight Funds for Art, Music, STEM, Music, Special Education, and First Year Teachers) to individual and small business donors, assisting in program execution, and in collecting and distributing the most relevant and inspiring feedback to donors regarding the impact of their donations. This video provides one example of a teacher who might. benefit from donations to our First Year Teacher Fund, and our STEM Fund.
Who You Are:
- A Driven Professional. You’re equipped with 4-8 years of experience in an online business development, online fundraising, digital marketing, or related role.
- An Exceptional Communicator. You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Resourceful and Adaptable. You’re at ease with ambiguity and rapid change. You possess a positive, can-do attitude, and are adept at identifying creative solutions to obstacles. You can juggle many important responsibilities at once and you’re rigorous about prioritizing.
- Team Player. Given the small size of our team you must be comfortable working as an independent contributor as well as a strong collaborator in order to achieve shared goals and objectives.
- Ambitious and Tenaciously Goal Oriented. You thrive with ambitious goals and metrics ahead of you and you won’t stop until they’re met.
- Mission-driven. You’re committed to a career for impact and passionate about education.
This full-time position offers benefits including health insurance, 401k, paid holidays and vacation plus opportunities for growth. Flexible work arrangements will be considered. Our work environment is professional, fast-paced, comfortable, smoke-free, and friendly.