- Requires a detail oriented individual.
- Must be able to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations.
- Understand complex verbal or written instructions.
- Understand complex data processing applications.
- Must display expertise in Excel for Windows.
- Experience with database programs and Business Objects a plus.
- knowledge ordinarily acquired through a bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of related experience.
- Have a valid driver's license.
1. Responsible for the design, development and delivery of critical reports and resources needed for strategic review of GP lead generation and fundraising plans. Support proactive research on better methods of reporting and communication to better support GP fundraising efforts. Maintain essential job functions in an established office environment under normal lighting and climate control tolerances.
2. Works closely with Director & Senior Director of Campaign and Fundraising Operations and represents GP on cross-departmental teams formed for the development, testing and implementation of new initiatives related to CRM, database systems and/or involving outside data sources, modeling, overlays, trend analysis, system development, or other initiative related to database management or furthering lead generation and fundraising strategies.
3. Responsible for providing key quantitative and qualitative studies of GP fundraising campaigns and programs including review of lead generation strategies, lead quality, assigned donor and market analysis and extensive portfolio reviews in order to inform and support strategic decisions related to portfolio and prospect lead generation and management.
4. Manages multiple simultaneous data projects. Analyzes performance results and applies the appropriate level of business acumen to perform and provide data-driven insight, including recommendations for program optimization. This includes working in an ambiguous environment, taking data-driven facts and communicating strategic recommendations back to the program owners. Requires use of a personal computer.
5. Serves as a liaison for GP to the ALSAC Center of Excellence in Analytics division and manages for GP the cross-departmental analytical projects focused on planned giving, major giving or foundation giving to St. Jude. Involves working closely with representatives in Analytics to outline research project goals, define objectives, analyze findings and translate results into actionable strategy. Also includes active participation on the Analytics Council. Specific projects include, but are not limited to Multi Year Closed Estate Analysis, Current Contract Holder Analysis, Foundations and Major Giving program reviews. Demonstrates proficient use of analytics tools such as SPSS and Tableau.
6. Serves as a liaison for GP on Donor Experience Management project related to GP target audiences. Involves working closely with DEM representatives and serving as resource for research, reporting, data analysis and validation for projects related to planned giving, major giving, or foundation program information or prospects.
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.