Saint Mary's College seeks an Assistant Director of Annual and Reunion Giving will work in partnership with the Director of Annual Giving to develop, plan, and implement a robust annual Reunion Giving Program with at least 10 anniversary classes while maintaining a portfolio of Annual Fund leadership gift prospects and assisting with additional departmental volunteer management needs. Examples of job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and implement all aspects of the Reunion Gift Campaign. This includes the solicitation of high-end donors; the recruitment, selection, training and motivation of volunteers; overall project management; and developing solicitation materials.
- Work with the Director of Annual Giving to establish Reunion Gift Campaign goals.
- Provide regular statistical and financial reports on the state of the Reunion programs.
- Manage special 50th Class Reunion campaigns as assigned.
- Organize class fundraising meetings.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors with the capacity to make annual unrestricted gifts of $1000 or more.
- Maintain regular and open communication with class volunteers.
- Under the guidance of the Director the Annual Giving and the Office of Marketing Communications ensure that the Reunion Giving Program effectively conveys the College message in synchronization with the broader efforts to brand the College.
- Manage volunteers for additional Office of Annual Giving initiatives as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field and a minimum of four years of experience are required. This position also requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent organization and time management skills, and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. Mail to Saint Mary’s College, Office of Human Resources, 104 Facilities Building, Notre Dame, IN 46556.
Saint Mary’s College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with the College’s mission, Saint Mary’s is committed to increasing racial and ethnic diversity at all levels—students, faculty, and staff—and seeks applications from candidates who share this commitment.