| The Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA), proud recipient of the 2016 Nonprofit of the Year Award is a Washington, DC based non-profit veterans’ service organization dedicated to serving individuals with spinal cord injury/disease, is seeking an Associate Director for its Corporate & Venture Philanthropy team. This position reports to the Director of Corporate & Venture Philanthropy and will be responsible for raising unrestricted funds through cause marketing and employee engagement leveraging a portfolio of sports properties, entertainment partnerships, corporations and agency partnerships to continue diversifying Paralyzed Veterans’ revenue channels and growing Paralyzed Veterans corporate funding sector. |
• Prospect, research and solicit new corporate partnerships and cultivate existing partners and foundations working with agencies to help feed the Paralyzed Veterans corporate pipeline to generate new growth for Paralyzed Veterans.
• Work closely with agency to build cause marketing and employee engagement tool kit for corporate engagement including assets, events, member stories , press releases, creative templates, etc.
• Stewardship and cultivation of partners and donors to ensure benefits are properly executed and relationships are collaborated and maintained with 100% satisfaction.
• Participate and organize strategic planning and ideation meetings for new cause campaigns utilizing a pro forma pipeline of prospects and reporting process.
• Leverage current partners and networking events to identify new opportunities and expand corporate relationships for additional revenue growth.
• Responsible for implementing effective strategy for diversify funding opportunities through cause marketing, employee giving, online auctions, etc.
• Work closely with PVA’s online staff to coordinate online and PR support, creative and partner communication for all cause fundraising efforts.
• Assist with the annual Paralyzed Veterans of America Partner Conference to educate partners on veteran issues, projects, research, fundraising opportunities, etc., working closely with other department heads and leadership within Development and Communications.
• Attend conferences related to cause marketing, consumer trends in fundraising, philanthropy and/or partnership/donor engagement and development.
• Work closely with General Counsel on fundraising agreement execution including co-venture agreement management and state registrations.
• Educate prospective partners on issues affecting paralyzed veterans and PVA’s programs, projects and positions. Inspire prospective partners to support PVA.
• Responsible for working collaboratively and cross-departmentally to ensure goals are met and revenue is maximized by supporting all programmatic and development initiatives as needed.
• Develop and manage budget goals and revenue, regularly monitoring progress and reporting to Corporate and Venture Philanthropy team.
• Leverage current tracking metrics to evaluate current and future partnerships and investments.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director.