Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a full-time Associate Vice President of Development to join our Development team. This position is based at our Administrative Office located at 26 Bleecker Street, New York, New York 10012.
What you’ll find at Planned Parenthood of New York City:
-Commitment: Planned Parenthood of New York City is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health care, education, and advocacy. We’ve been here 100 years and will continue to be here for as long as New Yorkers need high-quality health care.
-Passion: Staff and leadership are dedicated to advocating for reproductive health and providing expert care to all New Yorkers.
-A focus on justice: We are here as a resource for all New Yorkers, including people of color, the LGBT community, and immigrants.
-Care for our staff: One of the ways we value the wellbeing of our staff is through the compensation and benefits package we offer to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Associate Vice President of Development does:
- Oversees the implementation and coordination of fundraising appeals and activities, including individual giving/major gifts, planned giving, corporate and foundation giving, direct mail, special events, and c4 giving.
- With the Vice President and Development staff, conceives strategies to increase fundraising revenue in all areas.
- Guides Development staff on fundraising approaches and manages a portfolio of donors for high touch cultivation and solicitation.
- Creates compelling proposals, solicitation letters, annual campaign collateral, and other donor communications.
- Takes a lead role in creating and managing fundraising and cultivation events.
- Oversees the day to day operations of the Development Department, ensuring timely and accurate gift processing, acknowledgements, and a positive donor experience.
How to apply:
Are you interested in bringing your expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Associate Vice President of Development” in the subject line. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.