- A passion for Pheasants Forever’s mission.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or higher with significant relevant business development or commensurate sales experience.
- Proven and demonstrated success in leading fundraising efforts including experience cultivating and soliciting major donors, foundations, and corporations in support of program and operational activities.
- Seasoned skills in the area of campaign fundraising, planned giving, and grant writing.
- Extensive experience cultivating, developing, and maintaining successful relationships and funding proposals with federal, state, corporate, foundation, private, and other partners.
- Working knowledge of real estate transactions and land use trends is preferred.
- An energetic, well organized, and detailed individual who has a strong record of leadership, teamwork, and success.
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse constituencies, including principal partners, donors, board members, national team members, volunteers, and leadership in the field are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach effectively, as well as excellent oral, public speaking, and written communication.
- Intellectual agility and demonstrated ability to think strategically, particularly in the area of prospect/donor strategy.
- Emotionally intelligent, with a high sense of self-awareness and impact on others.
- Must possess a minimum three years of experience in successful fundraising and/or exceptional and proven sales and service experience.
Compensation and Location: Starting salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications. Preferred location is South Dakota.
Application Closing Date: April 1, 2017
Anticipated Start Date: May 1, 2017
To Apply: Visit our Recruitment website at: www.pheasantsforever.org/jobs. Please combine your cover letter, resume and three references in a Word document or PDF file before uploading to the Recruitment website.
For more information: Contact David R. Bue, Pheasants Forever Vice President of Development, at 218-340-5519 or firstname.lastname@example.org