EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum of 5+ years of increasingly responsible professional experience in fundraising with preference for experience in an independent school environment; a proven track record of fundraising success, particularly in the area of securing major gifts; a history of successfully managing campaigns, and engaging a community of motivated supporters is required. In addition, proven experience in designing and managing development and alumni relations programs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Team player: positive, and collaborative interpersonal relationship skills.
- Relationship builder, culturally agile, enthusiastic, empathetic, flexible.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to establish effective supportive working relationships with staff, administrators, students, alumni, parents, and trustees.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of management principles, including planning, and budgeting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Performs all duties in accordance with all school policies and legal requirements.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
To apply please send a cover letter, a resume, and three professional references to Libby Molamphy, Executive Assistant and Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that do not include these requested items may not be considered for the position. No phone calls please.
Our Mission: What We Do
We challenge students to excel academically and thrive in French, American, and international cultures.
Our Vision: Why We Do It
To inspire the next generation of global citizens to learn, understand, and act wisely in a multicultural world.
Our Core Values
The core values that guide our work and reflect what we strive to nurture in our students include: Excellence, Integrity, Cultural Agility, and Community
The French American School of Puget Sound is an equal opportunity employer.