The charity services of Car Donation Wizard are a huge part ARS. We work exclusively with well known, well respected charities. In the past 8 years we have helped raise over $110 million dollars through end of life vehicles and hope to grow that number significantly every year.
Non Profit Brand Manager will oversee ARS Charity Services from end to end. Manager will be an active participant in how our services are delivered, you will be a process owner and change evangelist. Right candidate must be a natural problem solver and focus on making our services better.
Primarily responsible for existing nonprofit client relationships. Our non profit clients are large National charities. Manager will work with their marketing teams, be a liaison for donor issues and a competent voice of how to succeed in this sector.
Manager will also be liaison to the nonprofit sector, keeping ARS in the emerging conversations, maintaining key industry relationships and promoting our Brand.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Develop, implement and track marketing strategies that drive revenue growth:
- Managing electronic commerce and campaigns:
- Manage forecasts, budgets, analytics, and ROI for charity services:
- Work independently and with groups.
What you need to know about ARS
- Culture matters to ARS. We value collaboration, open workplaces, flexible schedules, team based goals. Our growth is driven by ideas, intelligence and ability.
- You will need to be a great communicator, an ambassador for us and our partners.
- You will have to ride the wave with us every day, finding ways to get it done.
- We recruit bright people, decision-makers, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new challenges, and juggle many things at once.
- In return for your best efforts, you will have an opportunity to work at a fast growing, innovative tech company that changes attitudes about recycling, insurance services and fundraising.
If you feel you are the right candidate please send cover letter along with your resume or fax to 401.245.6713.