To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two-three years of relevant fundraising/special event experience required.
- Database experience a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency essential, including Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
This position is responsible for executing and managing all special events, meeting pre-determined fundraising goals, and day-to-day departmental, administrative duties. Excellent planning, organizational, budget management, and follow-up skills are required. Candidate must be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, be accountable, and reliable. Experience working autonomously within a team and with key leaders, as well as with volunteers, is essential. This position requires attention to detail and must handle multiple projects at a time; candidate must be a team player and be able to work in a fast paced office environment.
To perform this job successfully, it is essential that the individual be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and Outlook, as well as in database software, on Microsoft operating systems. In addition, individual must be able to conduct mail merges from Excel to Word, build and run database queries and reports based on identified criteria, perform internet research and use social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogger), and have capability to use Adobe software (Acrobat, Photoshop, In-Design) and update CSC website and send eblasts (training provided).
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.