Required Skills, Attributes and Abilities
- Deep commitment to the eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission;
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact successfully with a variety of personalities and situations;
- Facility with complex business models, including the ability to quickly gain working knowledge of Grameen Foundation's policies, procedures, practices and programs;
- Ability to create a cohesive and compelling story that compels funders to action;
- Ability to represent Grameen Foundation to the public including participating in conferences and panel discussions regarding philanthropy and our work;
- Extensive knowledge of professional fundraising standards and practices, a diverse set of experiences strongly preferred;
- Solution-oriented personality, with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability while working in a dynamic environment;
- Great sense of humor and comfort with a range of personalities;
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated success in soliciting gifts of $100,000+
- Demonstrated success orchestrating fundraising campaigns and strategies
- International experience
- Five+ years of experience preferably in non-profit, development or other related fields
- Donor database experience
- Comfort using Microsoft Office suite of products
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
This position does not require unusual demands for physical effort. This position may occasionally require physical effort to lift and transport boxes weighing no more than 50 pounds.
Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of places such as offices, meeting or training rooms, residences, or commercial vehicles; e.g., use of safe work place practices with office equipment, and/or avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations and traffic signals.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
For more information about Grameen Foundation please visit our website at grameenfoundation.org