The Foundation Relations Manager is responsible for increasing the visibility of the Foundation and raising funds by managing and strengthening relationships with existing and prospective foundation and corporate partners
The Foundation Relations Manager will work with the Executive Director, Board of Directors and partners to identify funding opportunities for CCF; write and submit grant proposals to raise income for CCF and support all CCF Events and other revenue generating projects. Additionally, the Foundation Relations Manager will support CCF through social media, marketing and web site updates.
Grant and Corporate Relations Responsibilities:
- Write letters of inquiry, proposals and renewal requests to a select portfolio of private funders, government entities and other funding sources on behalf of CCF.
- Write compelling, informative, accurate and substantive grant proposals, requests for renewal, reports, letters of inquiry and budgets.
- Develop, maintain and publish a grants calendar to track proposals, reports , renewals and deadlines for all staff involved in the grants process.
- Identify new grant funding opportunities and update current funding needs
- Initiate opportunities for Board members and the Executive Director to interact with prospects and donors and report to CCF Board of Directors as needed on funding opportunities.
- Ensure CCF is current with all state and local campaigns (CFC, United Way, etc.) and accrediting entities
Create and update website content and layouts
· Leverage marketing analytics and performance tracking
· Develop collateral to support campaigns and initiatives
- Create quarterly eNewsletter and monthly email communications
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns
- Manage Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, draft social content, coordinate editorial calendar and engage followers; research emerging social media trends, constantly innovating to keep our communications fresh, relevant and engaging
- Write, edit and proofreadcontent for emails, web, PowerPoints, printed collateral and other materials for public dissemination
- Write press releases as needed
Assist with coordination of CCF events (Gala, research symposia) or other campaigns (Giving Tuesday, Childhood Cancer Awareness Month) as needed