Do you believe in LGBT equality? Would you like to work with a dynamic team of coworkers? Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is the pre-eminent non-profit organization dedicated to winning global workplace equality for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.
Out & Equal is seeking to hire a Development Manager to oversee and execute new corporate sponsorship efforts while maintaining a portfolio of existing corporate partnerships. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Engagement, the Development Manager will cultivate new corporate sponsors for our annual events; including the Workplace Summit, Executive Forum, Momentum and others.
- Develop, promote and execute new corporate sponsors to help support year-round programming and attain development goals
- Identify new corporate Fortune 500 partners, providing frequent opportunities for engagement, recognition, and stewardship
- Develop proposals and deliver presentations in person, via email, phone or online grant applications
- Negotiate, develop, and execute contracts with corporate partners
- Assume overall relationship management responsibility for new partners (day-to-day management of accounts)
- Execute corporate recognition and benefits tied to sponsor commitments including activation, agreements, signage, online and offline communication channels, and collateral materials
- Work with Communications, Events and other departments in cultivating corporate partners
- Interact with Out & Equal board members and senior leaders in cultivating corporate partners
- Provide account briefings and reporting on corporate development activity on a regular basis
- Demonstrate a commitment to Out & Equal and the mission of the organization
- Demonstrate proficiency with data processing, CRM and MS Office applications
Benefits include 3 weeks paid vacation and 6 personal/discretionary days, a comprehensive employer-paid health and welfare program, commuter discount program, life insurance, and 401(k) after completing 1 years’ service.
This is an FTE position located in our San Francisco, CA location.
Interested candidates please send resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to pberkowitz.org. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. If your skills and experience are a good match for this position, we will contact you for an interview. No phone calls please.
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any of the following: race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.