Lifespan Health System is seeking an Annual Giving Officer to join the team. Reporting to the Manager of Annual Giving and Cause Related Marketing; coordinates and implements annual giving programs, including direct mail, giving societies, and individual annual giving for Rhode Island Hospital and Hasbro Children’s Hospital. Assumes responsibility for systems, tracking and tactical program management for unrestricted gifts that provide a pipeline of donors for the hospital’s major, planned and campaign giving. Ensures activities support the individual hospital branding and are consistent with the central Lifespan message.
- Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication or related field.
- Three years related professional experience in development field, including experience in individual gift cultivation and solicitation, as well as history of success in annual giving program implementation, preferably in a healthcare.
- Experience with donor database and pipeline tracking.
- Experience must demonstrate high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer information management skill preferred.
- Experience should also demonstrate effectiveness in budget preparation and time management.
Lifespan Corporate Services offers exciting opportunities in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Employees can take advantage of a variety of career development courses so they can further their skills and grow professionally. They can also enjoy competitive wages, a generous benefits package and the chance to excel while working for one of the nation’s
Top 100 health systems.
To learn more about this position and to apply, please visit
Lifespan is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ethnicity, sexual preference or orientation, ancestry, genetics, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran or marital status. Lifespan is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.