Make a Difference. Inspire Others. Love your Job!
We seek a Advancement Coordinator to join our Philanthropy Team who will provide administrative and fundraising support to the Philanthropy Department with special emphasis on providing support for donor identification, cultivation and recognition activities. In addition, the Advancement Coordinator will provide support to the Chief Advancement Officer, Manager, Corporate & Community Relations, Manager, Major Gifts as directed.
Direct Supervisor: Manager, Corporate & Community Relations
Next Line Supervisor: Cheif Advancement Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs and is responsible for administrative support directly related to donor identification, cultivation and recognition activities as directed.
- Creates, maintains, and searches various organization databases to produce numerous lists and performs intensive data manipulation and formatting within Microsoft Excel to ensure optimal data usage for fundraising programs and initiatives (i.e. Grateful Families Program, Special Events, Direct Mail Appeals, Newsletters, etc.).
- Performs and is responsible for the management of general administrative duties that directly support programs and activities related to the overall operations of the department’s work flow, to include organizing and managing meetings and room calendars, providing meeting minutes, committee support, and preparing reports for Board, executive leadership, and committee meetings, coordinating with vendors, and stuffing/posting mailings as needed.
- Provides administrative and donor research support for major gift fundraising activities, including preparation of special reports and wealth screening of current and prospective donors.
- Assists with information management for donors and prospects.Independently coordinates use of information management system (database updates and edits, and filing system management), fundraiser prospect management, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Provides on-site help with signature events and other philanthropy events, as needed.
- Provides gift processing / acknowledgement back-up support as needed.
- Provides administrative support for departmental projects and special programs as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Advancement or Chief Advancement Officer.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.