CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Asst. (Union Position)
SALARY: $41,984-$59,017 (DOE)
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: VP of External Affairs
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
The Development Operations Coordinator will work as an integral team member and provide a wide range of administrative support to the Development Department. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
DESCRIPTION: The primary responsibility of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities associated with the planning, organization and delivery of administration and operational support to the Development Division including the overall administration of the Bet Tzedek donor database. The position provides cross-functional support to the Development Department, assisting with gift and data processing as necessary.
• Organize, produce and facilitate all major Development mailings, including the donor acknowledgement process;
• Ensure the Raiser’s Edge database and process operations support the overall fundraising strategies of Bet Tzedek;
• Conduct all in-house staff training for use in Raiser’s Edge applications
• Perform day-to-day gift processing, data entry, and importing for gifts received (check batches, online website, stock, third-party websites, wire transfers, and fundraising event);
• Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and other necessary reports for distribution, including revenue reports for Finance and Administration team, and supporting revenue documentation for annual revenue audit;
• Ensure data standards are set and adhered to throughout the organization and maintain data integrity including the structure of attributes, code tables, actions, business rules and set-up functions;
• Produce necessary donor lists and reports as requested and provide ongoing assistance to database users;
• Develop integration protocols between Raiser’s Edge, online giving platforms (Network for Good and Crowdrise), and email distribution application (Emma);
• Provide administrative and event support as needed;
• Obtain Raiser’s Edge updates and upgrades from Blackbaud, read all accompanying documentation and train staff to use the new features properly.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Email letter of interest, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: “DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR”.
Bet Tzedek Legal Services hires staff without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or disability. We seek employees who reflect the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our client communities.